Paleo Banana Muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 5 mashed bananas
- ½ cup almond butter (or favourite nut butter but check ingredients for pure butter with no additives)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 – 1 cup walnuts (as desired)
- ½ cup coconut flour **
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Line muffin tin with liners.
- In a food processor or blending stick blend eggs, bananas, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and pulse until combined.
- fold in walnuts
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
Serve & enjoy!
** If you don’t have coconut flour, or you find it a little too heavy, I still love rolled oats processed until fine – here is my oatmeal bake which you could also try. Rolled oats are confusingly classed as gluten free – depending on what country you are in! more info in recipe