Spicy Salad with Secret Sauerkraut
You know how good sauerkraut is for you, yes?
I happen to love sauerkraut but I know many of you don’t, so here’s a great, easy to knock up healthy recipe to get more of this good stuff without even even noticing it’s in there!
- 1 chicken breast *
- 1/2 chinese wombok cabbage
- Handful snow peas
- 3 spring onions
- 1/3 red capsicum
- 1 large tblspn sauerkraut
- ½ tspn sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbspns apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash siracha chilli sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- cook chicken how you prefer or buy free range bbq chicken * I always like to poach my chicken with a little bone broth. I keep the liquid for soup but it nearly always gets drunk before I get it to the freezer..yum!
- shred cooled chicken
- thinly slice (mandalin is great) all vegies
- mix vinegar, chilli sauce, sesame oil and seasoning for dressing
- mix all ingredients and enoy!!
If you want you can add a few chopped noodles. I love these noodles, found them on one of my health section trolls. Konjac is a vegetable, the noodles are gluten free, low or no calorie, carbs, fat or sugar. Taste like rice noodles (rinse in cold water first)
Would like to receive fortnightly recipes & tips like these straight to your inbox?
You can subscribe >>HERE<<
Want some Support?
FREE 5 Day Quit Sugar Support Program to help you get started on a healthier you
My 7 Day Cleanse is a great way to kick start your weight loss, with a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy,gut nourishing foods plus a Supplements Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (with also feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals nutritional supplementsto enhance the detox process and support your body.
If you are having trouble losing or maintaining weight I have a FREE, Private Facebook Weight Loss Support Group
For more FREE Overall Hoistic Health info & recipes “like” my Fiorente Health Facebook Page
If you would like to catch up in person you can make an appointment for a FREE initial consult
I’m looking forward to getting to know each other better