Goi Gai shredded chicken salad
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 4 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
• 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Place the chicken in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Season with salt and pepper and non msg stock cube. Place over high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside in pan for 15 minutes to cool. Remove chicken and cool in fridge. Keep the remaining fluid – it is great for soup.
- Finely shred the chicken with forks and place in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot, mint, coriander, spring onion and half the peanuts.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, vinegar, chilli and garlic
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve with the remaining peanuts and extra coriander leaves on top
Would like to receive fortnightly recipes & tips like these straight to your inbox? Subscribe >>HERE<<
Want some Support?
FREE 5 Day Quit Sugar Support Program to help you get started on a healthier you
My 7 Day Cleanse is a great way to kick start your weight loss, with a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy, gut nourishing foods plus a Premium Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (with also feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals & other nutritional supplements to enhance the detox process and support your body.
If you are having trouble losing or maintaining weight I have a FREE, Private Facebook Weight Loss Support Group
For more FREE Overall Holistic Health info my Fiorente Health Facebook Page, lots of quick health tips and recipes and motivational quotes
If you would like to catch up in person you can make an appointment for a FREE initial consult
I’m looking forward to getting to know each other better