This is a lovely healthy dip with lots of flavour
- 1 c. fresh basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 red chilis, minced
- 1/4 c. pistachios, soaked in water
- 2 c. chickpeas, boiled and drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fibergy Plus
- salt to taste
- Place the basil leaves, garlic and chilis in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in the pistachios (drained), chickpeas, olive oil, water, lemon juice, Fibergy Plus and salt. Pulse until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve with fresh vegetables, pita wedges or crackers. This is also great as a sandwich spread!
Recipe from Usana
Would like to receive fortnightly recipes & tips like these straight to your inbox? Subscribe >>HERE<<
Want some Support?
FREE 5 Day Quit Sugar Support Program to help you get started on a healthier you
My 7 Day Cleanse is a great way to kick start your weight loss, with a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy, gut nourishing foods plus a Premium Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (with also feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals & other nutritional supplements to enhance the detox process and support your body.
If you are having trouble losing or maintaining weight I have a FREE, Private Facebook Weight Loss Support Group
For more FREE Overall Holistic Health info my Fiorente Health Facebook Page, lots of quick health tips and recipes and motivational quotes
If you would like to catch up in person you can make an appointment for a FREE initial consult
I’m looking forward to getting to know each other better