Pumpkin, Fetta and Rocket Salad
Sorry not much of a photo – but it’s yummy and a healthy version of a popular cafe salad.
• ½ butternut pumpkin
• Marinated Fetta or goats cheese
• ½ Red onion, finely sliced
• ½ Cucumber, sliced
• 1 Avocado, cubed
• ¾ cup Walnuts
• 2 cups Rocket
• sliced cooked chicken can be added if desired
• 2 Tbspn Lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
• 1 tspn french mustard
• 1 Tbspn extra virgin olive oil
• black pepper
- In advance: cut pumpkin into cubes and bake with a bit of the oil from the marinated fetta
- Mix last three ingredients in small container
- Toss all ingredient including pumpkin and dressing in serving bowl and enjoy
• Rocket is rich in vitamins like A, K, and folate, plus chlorophyll, fibre and even water, these leafy greens will help reduce inflammation while also hydrating and detoxifying your body.
• Avocados are approximately 80% water and fibre. Unlike other fruit, they are low in sugar and high in monounsaturated fatty acids.
• Walnuts are an excellent source of healthy, whole food fats. They have 8.5% carbs, 8% protein, 83.5% fat
Would like to receive fortnightly recipes & tips like these straight to your inbox? Subscribe >>HERE<<
Want some Support?
FREE 5 Day Quit Sugar Support Program to help you get started on a healthier you
My 7 Day Cleanse is a great way to kick start your weight loss, with a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy,gut nourishing foods plus a Supplements Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (with also feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals nutritional supplementsto enhance the detox process and support your body.
If you are having trouble losing or maintaining weight I have a FREE, Private Facebook Weight Loss Support Group
For more FREE Overall Hoistic Health info & recipes “like” my Fiorente Health Facebook Page
If you would like to catch up in person you can make an appointment for a FREE initial consult
I’m looking forward to getting to know each other better