- 1 bunch of kale, washed and dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 150 and place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray
- Take the washed and dried kale and rip them into “chip” size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and garlic powder and mix until evenly covered.
- Place kale onto prepared sheet in an even layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip over the kale to cook the other sides of the pieces.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until the edges just start turning brown. Monitor them well, or you’ll have burnt kale chips.
Serve & enjoy!
Tip: You can use any spice… try onion powder, chilli, paprika, or even turmeric.