Honey Sesame Salmon
- 2-3 lbs salmon fillets
- ¼ cup soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey or coconut nectar
- 1” of ginger, shredded
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions or chives
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix soy sauce/tamari/aminos, sesame oil, lemon juice, honey/coconut nectar and ginger together to make a marinade.
- Place salmon in a glass dish and cover with marinade. Let sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat a large cast iron frying pan over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Place salmon in pan skin side down and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour marinade into the pan, lower the heat and cook for 3-5 more minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with diced green onions/chives and sesame seeds.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Tip: Wild salmon can contain up to 4 times the amount of vitamin D as farmed salmon.
My next 7 Day Detox coming up with yummy winter recipes
See >>here<< for more details