Chicken Stir Fry
I am sure you all do a great stir fry, this is my version with all natural flavours* and coincidentally uses lots of ingredients from my last post on liver health.
- 1 Onion, quartered then thinner again
- 1 Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Turmeric grated – fresh turmeric otherwise ground is fine
- 1 chilli
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 organic chicken thighs or breasts – or pork, sliced finely
- ½ cup Broccoli and caluflower broken into small florets
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- ¼ Cabbage, sliced finely
- 1 Bok choy, roughly chopped
- Small can water chestnuts – optional
- ½ cup Organic stock
- Wholemeal noodles – Optional
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 capsicum julienned – optional
- Lemon juice
- 5 Green onions/shallots julienned
- Bunch Coriander chopped
- Peanuts chopped
- Prepare all ingredients and place in bowls ready for quick cooking.
- Lightly fry first 6 ingredients
- Add chicken, stir constantly until cooked
- Add remaining vegies, stir fry until coated and combined
- Add stock, stir fry 30 seconds or so
- Add capsicum and peas
- Add juice and serve, sprinkling green onions, coriander and peanuts over
* I hate all the added sugar, msg and other additives in bought sauces. I find this just as tasty without having to add them, but flavour as you like.
Would like to receive fortnightly recipes & tips like these straight to your inbox? Subscribe >>HERE<<
Want some Support?
FREE 5 Day Quit Sugar Support Program to help you get started on a healthier you
My 7 Day Cleanse is a great way to kick start your weight loss, with a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy, gut nourishing foods plus a Premium Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (with also feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals & other nutritional supplements to enhance the detox process and support your body.
If you are having trouble losing or maintaining weight I have a FREE, Private Facebook Weight Loss Support Group
For more FREE Overall Holistic Health info my Fiorente Health Facebook Page, lots of quick health tips and recipes and motivational quotes
If you would like to catch up in person you can make an appointment for a FREE initial consult
I’m looking forward to getting to know each other better