Apple Cider Vinegar Baked Chicken
Ok, the photo isn’t too appealing but this healthy way to cook chicken is yummy – bit like salt and vinegar chips I reckon!
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 glove garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Pinch sea salt and pepper
- 1 Bayleaf (or ay herb you like to add)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Pour other ingredients over.
- Cover with foil or lid
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, and juices run clear.
Serve with lots of your favourite green vegies, roasted sweet potato goes well and, if you like, organic quinoa to soak up the yummy juices (or thicken with cornflour to make a thicker gravy)