Roasted Salmon with Mustard and Dill
This is a simple recipe but delicious! It is included in my 7 Day Cleanse
I have to admit I’ve never been a fan of salmon, I don’t like “fishy” fish but I know how good it is for us and as I was thinking of including it in the 7 Day Cleanse I “had” to try it out. I actually loved it!
- 2 fillets of salmon, skin on
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tblp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Mix the cashew butter, mustard, dill, garlic and onion together and spread evenly over the top of the salmon
- Squeeze the lemon juice over and sprinkle with salt, pepper
- Place the salmon skin side down on a lightly oiled roasting tin and roast in the oven until salmon is fork tender and flakes easily, about 10 mins depending on thickness.
- I served it with roasted sweet potato and salad…. yum
- Salmon is a great source of Vit B12, Vit D, Selenium, Vitamin B3, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Protein, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6 and is a good source of choline, pantothenic acid, biotin and potassium.
- Source ocean caught not farmed. Farmed can be high in antibiotics needed to treat disease.
Want to know more about which Salmon to source, read here
Rest, Rejuvenate & Restore your precious body with the
My 7 Day Fresh Start Cleanse is a great way to have a gentle reset.
With a full meal plan filled with yummy, healthy, gut nourishing, low GI, DF, GF foods plus info, tips and personal support in a Private FB Group to restore and rejuvenate your precious body!
There’s also a Supplements Package option which includes, probiotics to replenish your good bacteria, fibre (feeds your good gut bacteria) along with high quality anti oxidants and multi minerals nutritional and other supplements to enhance the detox process and support your body.